Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday June 15, 2010

Started the PL Omaha tournament at noon. Things were going really good for me the first part of the tournament. It didn't continue...but I managed to win a pot here and there, and I am still in! We stopped for the night at 12:30 am. There were 596 players and now there are 105. I don't have a lot of chips, so hopefully the cards will come my way tomorrow. We start again @ 2:30 pm. Every 2 hrs you get a 20 minute break and dinner you get a 90 minute break. I played with a lot of pros today. TJ Cloutier sat right next to me, Greg Raymer was at the same table. We moved tables, Joe Hachem sat right across from me. We were in a pot together and I won. There's many more pros in this tournament but these are the ones I actually sat at the same table with. I got several pictures and autographs today, I will try to put up pictures as soon as I can. The best thing happened to me when we stopped for the night on the way back to my room. I got my picture taken sitting between Doyle Brunson and Phil Hellmuth. That was incredible! Going to bed now, supposed to do an interview tomorrow sometime out at the van and trailer.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Donnie did you get his autograph or pic??(Hachem) U know hes my favorite he is so hot!!! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete