Sunday, June 6, 2010

Left my house today @ 12 noon. Headed for Biloxi, MS. It rained pretty much off and on the whole trip. Got to the Beau Rivage @ 8 pm.Set the room up. The maintenance guys here are really great. They made extra blocks for me to help support the middle of the bed. Went down and played some three card poker, black jack and paigow and slots. Had no luck with any of them, so I came back up to the room to watch Annabelle eat. She's a bottomless pit.Planned to get up in the morning, wash hair @ 930 am then head off to Sherveport, LA 6 hours away.

4 comments:

  1. Ok...third time to try to post....glad you guys made it. I hope you have the time of your life and to quote one of the coolest gals I know "we love you Donnie VAnn"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if my comments are posting or not, hope so. Since this is my third attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo Glad you made it ok. Hope Annabelle's son is doing ok, and that she doesn't get any migraines along the way. It seems strange to look across the fence and know that you aren't in the house.=( I'm excited that you have the site and we'll be able to keep up all along. Heard the two honks when you headed out =) Fun times, Glad the hotel was so accomodating

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, I'm getting your comments.I'm in flagstaff tonight. Go to vegas in the morning. Hope you and Bruce are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete