Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday the 5th of June, I went to a high school graduation. It was awesome. Why? Cause it was my Dad graduating. He got to walk with the Senior class which he missed out on doing in 1952 because he joined the Air Force. Fortunately a law was passed making it possible to get your high school diploma and walk with the Senior class if you served in the armed forces during the Korean war and you had DD214. They gave him two standing ovations. It was wonderful and I am very proud of him! It was very hot, hot, hot!! I have a wonderful father and I love him! Tomorrow, the 6th of June, I will be leaving for Vegas. It is a trip that has been planned for a couple of years and now it is here. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. I am going to play in the World Series of Poker, which has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. I will be making other stops while I am out there, Grand Canyon, Dodger stadium, San Francisco, Yosimite and my trip ends up in San Diego. I will be blogging along the way and welcome your comments. My first stop is Bilouxi, MS. Pray for me to have a safe trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment