Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kami and Annabelle arrived safely. Got everything packed the night before except for stuff I used today. Got on the road a little past noon. The drive seemed to go by pretty fast to me. Got into LA around 7pm. The hotel is nice. Phyllis, my travel agent, is so amazing. I recommend her highly. Her email is travelex1@yahoo.com if you want excellent help with your travel needs! She had the hotel set up to where I am able to park my van and trailer in a prime spot at the hotel. The rooms are nice. That's about all I have for now. We're taking it easy tonight in preparation for our sight seeing tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Donnie,

    Thanks for all the kind words!!! Have a great time at the Game!!! I cannot quite say go D...... That would be death penalty in my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WESTside!!! Have fun in CALI, California Love!

    ReplyDelete