Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Coast Highway I just can't say enough. Incredible scenery, beautiful water, huge waves and some of the narrowest windy roads I've ever been on. You could look over the edge of the road and it is several hundred feet down to the ocean. Kinda eerie!We drove on roads like this for 30 miles at 25-35 mph. Trust me you didn't even think about speeding.I'm so glad I chose to take the PCH to San Francisco. Everyone should do this. Made it into San Francisco. The hotel is great. Spacious. It seems to be close to everything. Marie's aunt lives here in San Francisco. She has things set up for me to see and do.I'm so thankful that she is here to help me so I can see as much as possible. Ate at Italian restaurant tonight. It is also a bakery. It is really cool inside and the food was excellent. Tomorrow Annabelle leaves and Nicole flies in. She is bringing three of the tubes that I steer my chair with. They were spares that I saved from old chairs. Hopefully, I will be able to get the chair fixed. Wheelchairs Plus in Jacksonville has gotten in touch with someone outside of San Francisco. It sounds like they will be able to help me. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo glad you got to drive the Pacific Coast Highway. I just knew you would be blown away. It's absolutely beautiful. I'm praying your tube gets fixed soon. We had dinner last night with your dad and he said Nicole was bringing extra tubes to you today. Have a great time exploring San Francisco. Lots to see and enjoy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each day as soon as I say my prayers, make sure Jermey is ok, then I run to my computer to see what you have been doing. I am so glad you are having such a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Love you

    ReplyDelete