Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Went down to the Poker Room. Susie Issacs was playing. It was her day to play the main event. She looked beautiful in her purple outfit. After that, came back to the room, finished getting ready then went down and washed hair. I had an hour to kill before the Main Event dinner break.I wanted go to the Full Tilt Lounge in hopes of meeting some of the pros.On my way down to the lounge I met my friend Aaron who arrived earlier today from Jacksonville. He went with me to the lounge. Mike Matasow was the only pro I recognized. As I was leaving to go to the Wynn, I got to meet and take a picture with Evander Holyfield. From there we went to the Wynn for dinner and watch LeReve. We ate at Okada, a Japaneese restaurant, which wasn't very good. The show however was the second best how I've seen here.From there I came back to the Rio. My main event starts tomorrow. Wish me luck...

1 comment: