Monday, July 19, 2010

We arrived safely at Jennifer and Cliff's house in San Diego yesterday. It is as beautiful as they described it. When I got inside they had dinner ready and the guest room set up perfectly for me, right down to the special bed that Cliff had brought in for me. It is really beautiful here. Today, I went to find a place to wash hair. The first place we stopped at, Kami went in to ask if it was possible. The lady inside asked what kind of hair wash I wanted. Kami replied that I wanted a "vigorous" hair wash. The lady replied that it is against the law. No, I'm not making this up. I don't know what kind of hair washing they do here, but I didn't want to break the law so we went to another place. Kami went and checked it out and came back and said she thought this one would work. Once inside, as the lady who will shampoo my hair walks me back to the shampoo area, I notice that she is putting on surgical gloves. I ask if she can do it without gloves and she replies that she can't because it is against the law. California must be a law happy state. I still needed my hair washed so I went through with it. I have to say its the best hair wash I've had since leaving my regular hair washer, May, in Jacksonville. After that we went to an aquarium. It was okay. Then we went to La Jolla cove. There was a walkway along the beach where we could see seals and the waves crashing up on the rocks. Really cool to be close to the Pacific like that. After that we went and looked in a few shops. Then back to Cliff and Jennifer's to get ready for dinner. We had dinner at Peohe's across the bay from Downtown San Diego. Our table faced the skyline. It was right on the water. It was a really amazing view. Dinner was very good. We then headed back to the house. Tomorrow we are planning to go to the San Diego zoo.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your having such a good time in San Diego and that you are going to the ZOO tomorrow. I just love that place. Have a great time. Frank and I got back to TN. Saturday. It was good to see our house again. It is not as hot as in Jacksonville and the mornings especially are much cooler. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were humourous for an instant regarding the three email submission forms on your regarding ME page however lo and lay eyes on you were absolutely being real that.
    sterile surgical gloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some individuals are simply spamming, they embody links on their comment. Commenting and swing their address on the web site field is enough already. Orthodontist Lafayette

    ReplyDelete