Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today we visited the World Famous San Diego Zoo! The first thing we did was a bus tour around the whole zoo. Then we went to the different sections that we wanted to see the most. It was my first time to see pandas and some other animals. If Jacksonville could make their zoo their zoo a tenth of how nice this one was, it would be an improvement on what they have. It seemed like they have every animal and bird you can think of. We spent six hours there and had a great time. On the way back to Cliff and Jennifer's we stopped and picked up drive-thru REAL mexican food. True carni asada! It was good, I enjoyed it. But it tasted just like regular Mexican food to me. Now we're just chillin... waiting for the gas to start. I feel like the possible are endless. Don't know what we're doing tomorrow yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got to take the bus tour. I couldn't remember how the buses were set up and if you would be able to ride. Thats great. Yes, the Jax Zoo has a long way to go to come anywhere near what the SAN Zoo is. It has improved over the years though a lot. If you haven't been in a few years you would be pleasantly surprised. I want to go to the Knoxville Zoo to see what it is like. Frank and I took the Motor Home to have the oil changed and get it ready for our trip to Arkansas with Franks brother Roy next week. I am looking forward to it. Love you Donnie and can't wait to see you when we get back to Jax the end of August.

    ReplyDelete