Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blogging for two days. I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday.We left San Diego Friday morning. It was really sad to leave.I had such a wonderful time here. Thanks again Cliff and Jennifer for making my stay in San Diego wonderful.My friend Marie went back to Jacksonville. Emotional.It was for the best so she could spend time with her mom in South Carolina. Not much to tell about our travels to Tuscon. Just a lot of deserted highway. Arrived to Tuscon safely. Got a bite to eat and then in for the night. Saturday morning we got up headed to El Paso. More of the same desolate roads.Arrived in ElPaso, got unloaded and went to Olive Garden for dinner. Misty flew in safely and met us at the hotel after we got done with dinner. Tomorrow we have a long drive ahead of us. Out next stop in San Antonio. Pray for a safe trip.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for safe travels Donnie. I hope you get a chance to go to the Riverwalk in San Antonio. It is great. Best place for Mexican Food also. BTW...just a bit of trivia. My grandfather was Sheriff of El Paso for some 20 years. That of course is a long time ago. I've always wanted to go see his picture which is in the El Paso Court house I think. Maybe one day. Be safe. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to see David while in El Paso.

    ReplyDelete