Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well the day has finally come, I'm checking out of Vegas and headed to San Diego. My time here has flown by. I'm so blessed with everything I've been able to do. My last day and night here turned out perfect. I went and watched the WSOP some and then went and gambled. Did really good doing that playing all types of games. After we then got ready for dinner our dinner reservations at "Olives" in the Bellagio. I had no idea that we would have such a wonderful table. We sat outside overlooking the Bellagio lake with the huge fountains. The Eiffel Tower and the other famous hotels of the Las Vegas Strip were the backdrop. The fountains were going off every 15 minutes. Dinner was delicious. From there we had tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "O." I've heard from some many people that its the best Cirque show. After seeing the show, I disagree. It was just okay. From there came back to the Rio for one last hooray of gambling. I was up and down the whole time until I hit a slot machine that paid $700 and another that paid $500. If you're curious which one, it was Wheel of Fortune. I believe I've got it out of my system for a while. Went back to the room to get a few hours sleep. We got up this morning and now we're heading to San Diego.

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful that you had such a GREAT time in Vegas!!!!! Be safe in the rest of your travels!!!!

    ReplyDelete